Sunday, February 7, 2010

To Katinha Meu AMOR!!

Sues palavras estao tao lindas tao perfeitas que faiz o meu corasao parar. Baby you are the one thing I need. Being away has made me realize how much a part of my life you really are, and how much more a part of my life i want you to be. You are the last thing i think of before i sleep, and the first thing i think of when i wake up. I never thought that i would need something so much as i need you. I am a third of my trip down, and two thirds left to go. I feel like it will be an eternity before i come back to you, yet at the same time i feel like you are with my in everything i do. I feel like every experience that i have here i am sharing with you. I hope you know how much i respect you. I hope you know how much i love you. I will love you forever. I know how much you love me, and i cant wait to spend the rest of my life trying to love you like you love me. I don't know how much God loves us, but i am so excited for us to learn to love each other close to the amount that He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment