Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/8/2010

WOWOOOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWEIRJWO:EJFODSJFOWJEIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CIVILIZATION!!! TOILETS THAT ARE COCKROACH FREEE!!!

HHAHAH AND INTERNET!! INTERNET MEANS I GET TO TALK TO KATY!!

Today was wonderful being able to talk to everyone! i dont feel like writing though because i already wrote a crap load of stuff. We ate stuff and walked and rode a duece for 5 hours.

In the end, my fingers hurt a little from typing, my shoulders hurt a little from the sunburn from the river, and i am pretty sure that my butt will never be the same after that ride...

YAY!

Tomorrow we are going to Corn Island (look it up on google earth) which will pretty much be a paradise! we are going to do jungle and ocean survival. We will have a bowl of rice every other day, and have class at the same time. It is going to be miserable, but AWESOME! haah
THen we are going to have the boat ride of death! wooo! 24 hours in a raft. I hope no on vomits. especially on me. Gross chunks floating in the water. I hope that their is at least a current to wash the stew away... (i wrote this section specifically for MOm, Katy, and Luciana) haah! i love you luciana, i havent written you a special section yet. I will have to soon!

There are 2 flights tomorrow to the island. We have to split up. One flight is coming from puerto, but the other is from managua on the other side of the state. The people going on the managua flight have to leave at 7 AM and the others leave at 10 AM. I knew about this since before we went to francia serpi the first time 4 weeks ago, and i thought "i hope i dont have to wake up that early and suffer through that!"

But now i realize, there is a subway there, and i chose to go on that flight, because a subway sandwich is worth anything right now! I am going to get three footlongs! wooo! it is almost midnight, i am waiting for either katy or my mom to go online. Cant wait for 5 AM!

-Dan

I will try to write more when i am at the island. Apparently there is a really expensive internet cafe, but i will see how the situation is there. I will email people hopefully when i will be able to talk either tomorrow or the next day. Look at Phil's blog for pictures: http://isstoked.blogspot.com

I love everyone! leave me commentss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment