Monday, January 18, 2010

while my heart is missing you...


He hasn't called in 3 days. It is pretty sad not being able to just call you to let you know what i am doing. I am keeping myself busy so that way i think i am just so busy with school that this is the reason why i don't see u. I don't want to realize how far apart you are from me. It will be over soon. I cannot wait to hear about the things you have been doing. (I looked for my wedding dress today. i am going to be back in 3 days to decide which one is MY DRESS), It is sad that i cannot share little things like that with u right now. =(. But pretty soon i will forever. I hope u did not forget that i wrote u letters. I hope you are reading them everyday, so that way you could feel that i am talking with you everyday. Eu te amo muito amorzinho.

1 comment:

  1. My hair is black. =0, karol's too. lol
    baby i am already sick of stress. uahuaha fraquinha.
    to morrendo de saudades

    ReplyDelete